With increasing opportunities at junior and college level and world exposure beckoning, some see women’s rugby as poised to emulate soccer in the US [caption id="attachment_4380" align="alignright" width="460"] Dana Meschisi of ...
About the Rugger’s Edge
The Rugger’s Edge provides individual college rugby advising to students applying to post-secondary institutions. The goal is to make the college rugby search and recruitment process as enjoyable and stress free as possible and increase the likelihood that the student will attend a school where they will thrive.
Benefits of working with The Rugger’s Edge:
- Personalized services from a Rugger’s Edge Advisor who has time to address the unique needs of the student-athlete.
- Increased awareness of available choices that may provide a good match for the student while optimizing admission and scholarship.
- Reduced anxiety for everyone involved, resulting from good planning, preparation and organization.
- Access to our intimate knowledge about college rugby landscape programs and the college admission process that will increase your ability to make informed decisions.
Latest News & Updates
- University of California, Davis, B.A.
- Chapman University, M.A. and School Counseling Credential
- Independent College Counselor since 2009
- USA Rugby High School All American Program Academic Advisor
- Former USA Rugby All-American Rugby Player
- Former USA Rugby Under 23 National Team Player